Tuesday 16 April 2013

Thought for the day

All through my life I have had depression, and occasionally thoughts about killing my self.

One Christmas in particular I set light to some Christmas decorations, at the time it was either burn me, or something else.

After a conversation with my mother, her not wanting 2 daughters, it was a distressing call for both of us.

She said that she sometimes feels like ending it all. I keep telling her to talk to the dr and get counselling but she said the dr is no good.

Aftrr the phone call she txt me to say sorry, and that's when I txt back about my depression and suicidal thoughts.

I haven't heard anything since. I'm really regretting telling her about how I feel...

But now I feel I can't call because she will break down and cry, and with out my father knowing about me, I'm not prepared to put her in that position....

What do I do???

1 comment: