Sunday 13 May 2012

So what is a male lesbian.

After creating this blog, I sat down and thought, what exactly do I want ? Why did I create this blog ? What is it for ?

Then I thought.
1. I have very limited interest in the normal male associated activities, football, beer, cars
2. I much prefer to go window shopping for dresses and lingerie than actually purchasing jeans, even when I really need a new pair of trousers.
3. I find it much easier to talk to women than men, about anything. I seem to understand them better and they understand me.
4. I cry when the hero wins the day. Erm... Did I say that out loud ???
5. I watch fashion shows and wish I had that body as the woman elegantly walks down the runway.
6 I was so disappointed when they removed FTV from Sky. I started watching the wedding channel fashion shows, and the gorgeous women in wedding gowns.

So... Am I a Normal man, I don't think so. Am I a woman in a mans body ? I don't know. Am I a Male lesbian, a woman in a mans body, but only want to have relationships with women, of all the descriptions I can see on the internet, I think this describes me best.

Why the blog.
I want to shout my feelings out, but the friends I have, I don't think would understand.
I want to talk to others who feel the same way, to prove to myself that I'm not the only one..

I welcome comments from anybody, everybody, even if its just to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment